Forums » General Discussions

Why here, why now?

• 14 posts
    October 19, 2020 12:39 AM PDT
    Will u share why you feel u were created into this particular time & space (earth & now)? Are you able to walk that Path; how do u or what hampers you from accomplishing your goal and finally, how may we be of assistance to propel you into warp drive? Ponder and kindly offer some feedback; we are all interested, I can guaranteed?
    Namaste!
    • 79 posts
    October 19, 2020 8:29 AM PDT

I am here to bring love and light into the world.

• 1 posts
    October 19, 2020 10:48 AM PDT

I am here to meet fellow travelers and learn from them. I want to be able open myself up to allow love and light flow out to those people I interact with on a daily purpose. I want to be able to serve humanity from a deep  stand point of love.  

• 14 posts
    October 19, 2020 6:44 PM PDT

So, Wondering Monk, HOW do u think we can practically DO this? Meditation, joining physical v. virtual groups, magick (alchemy)? What have you been trying to connect? With covid, it's been difficult other than the virtual realm, meditation is the only medium I have practiced but more OUTWARD to transmute negative thought into positive action upon the planet...transmutation is something we need alot of patience for, huh? Do u feel you are making the impact you desire?

I am interested to know ALL about you, so if spirit moves you, talk with me about ANYthing of interest to you, ok?

Cocooning you in the Light,

Moriah (Venus kin)